Saturday, November 26, 2005

Devananda's Life on the Spiritual Path


Life on the Spiritual Path, Revised Priorities Ahead!, A Modern Man's Spiritual Journey is an autobiography by Sw. Devananda / Roger Walton Day.
Publishing date: Revised to June 2006.
Telephone message contact: 914-833-6587
e-mail: devananda@zipcon.net.

The puropose of writing this book is to share personal experiences with humor, love and joy. This is intended to be a gloves off, no holds barred revelation of a life as it is lived, exposing views many may consider too private or sensitive. I seek this honesty in presentation in order to show life as it is lived, not how it is too often idealized. It is the difference between a loaf of soft white bread and artisan mixed, whole grain, hard crust bread. The satisfaction is in the tasting, chewing and digesting; a truly satisfying, healthy treat.
From time to time postings will update adventures. May you enjoy this sharing as I have in it's living and telling.
Love, Devnanda
Feb 9, 2006 I am back from India and the Golden City Oneness University 21-Day Process. I had a wonderful time and got more than what I went for. I am a now qualified Deeksha giver and am available at this time mostly in the Seattle area, and also elswhere on request. See the links for schedules and other information about the movement. Here is the flyer I created:

Deeksha in Seattle
With Devananda

THE PROCESS OF DEEKSHA . . . .
A JOURNEY TO GOD REALIZATION

Experience for yourself the deeksha, a Divine Energy Transmission
that activates the flow of divine grace and presence.
This benediction triggers a process that, over time,
brings about biological changes in the physical brain,
balancing the activity of the two hemispheres and a flowering of the heart.
Ultimately removing the endless chatter of the mind,
it gives space to being fully in the moment where peace and joy are found.
For many, it causes a shift in perception revealing the sense of a separate self to be an illusion. Then a realization comes of being in oneness with all creation,
the Divine Inner Presence, some may call God.

This is inclusive of people of every spiritual persuasion.
Building on one’s existing faith there begins a deepening process opening one to
higher consciousness, compassion and gratitude.

The Deeksha giver has received and integrated their Divine Inner Presence and then been trained to transmit it, usually by placing their hands on one’s head. This activates the seed of divine intelligence in the crown chakra and is attainable virtually by anyone.
Many people report significant, life altering, mystical and spiritual experiences.
Words fail to adequately convey the power of this process, only your personal experience can. Over 15 Million people worldwide have received this benediction, where there is divine perception of and connection to all things.


For more information or setting up of appointments, workshops or consultations please call Devananda: 206-334-7488 (Cell) or 914-833-6587 (leave a short message, I’ll call you).
http://www.trueawakening.org
http://www.thewayofgrace.com
http://www.onenessuniversity.org

Page 2:

Back in the Seventies Bhagwan Rajneesh/Osho was giving Energy Darshans in Pune, India. The first ones were simple energy transfers utilizing female sannyasins as ‘mediums’ to collect energy. They grew in complexity and intensity to become flamboyant extravaganzas. I was one of the fortunate few to receive several. They were powerful beyond description. And they had immediate and lasting effects which totally changed my life.
1978 1981












It was with great skepticism that I attended an event in Mt. Shasta in October, 2004 that claimed to give an enlightenment experience through a Divine Energy Transmission, called the Deeksha.
Grace Sears, a graduate of the Oneness University Process in India, held a week-end workshop for forty people. Three people who were totally in their head with questions that lead only to more and more questions soon left the first session. After that things really started rolling. When I saw what was happening to others, I was happy to step forward to see if it was as ‘for real’ as it appeared. It was. The minute I looked deeply into Graces eyes I could feel the love pouring into my being. It was like when Bhagwan’s/Osho’s eyes met mine momentarily during Drive-by. Then when we closed our eyes and she placed her hands upon my head the energy flowing into me caused me to tremble violently from head to toe. Afterwards I collapsed on the floor in the ecstasy of bliss, just as I had done so often after the Puna Darshans. On the next day I experienced the same phenomena as I had in India after my first Darshan with Bhagwan/Osho. I got violently ill, throwing up my guts in a purging seemingly without end. After it passed there was a peace and joy beyond description. Two more Deekshas by Grace and I was convinced that this was for real.
It took 14 more months before I traveled to the Golden City for the Oneness University’s 21-Day Process in January 2006. Our class of over 300 from all over the world, was provided the opportunity to enshrine the Divine Presence in our hearts, in whatever form we chose. My choice was the ‘Love of My Life’, Bhagwan/Osho. The process provided fresh breakthroughs in my experiences on the ‘Spiritual Path,’ begun when I was 16 years old. My experiences here included feeling physiological shifts in my skull; I didn’t know if I had an energy transfer or a frontal lobotomy! Also, what had remained but a theory, ‘Oneness’, became a realization as I saw the walls of judgment in my mind crumble and disappear. Now I am properly prepared, trained and qualified to give Deekshas and make the Divine Energy Transfer to you.
If you ask what enlightenment is, no one can answer it. If you have an enlightenment experience, you realize without question that it cannot be explained to another. The only expression can be of some silly phenomena, which of itself is, just too ridiculous to utter. Only then do you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home